Media Agenda: Pedro Avery, managing director, Arena Media
Media Week speaks to Pedro Avery, managing director of Arena Media, about where the planning process starts, digital media, and life after the Olympics.
Speaking to Mark Banham, Avery also discusses the future of Arena over the next year, winning an IPA gold, and their digital learning programme.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Creative Team Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum, East Midlands Region / Derbyshire
- Senior Digital Designer Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- eCommerce Optimisation Analyst Propel £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits and bonus, , London (Central), London (Greater)