Media Agenda: Pedro Avery, managing director, Arena Media
Media Week speaks to Pedro Avery, managing director of Arena Media, about where the planning process starts, digital media, and life after the Olympics.
Speaking to Mark Banham, Avery also discusses the future of Arena over the next year, winning an IPA gold, and their digital learning programme.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London