Jamie Oliver launches exclusive food range for Boots
Alliance Boots has partnered Jamie Oliver to launch a "deli-inspired" lunchtime range of food called Jamie Does Lunch.
The range goes on sale from today (22 October) and marks the first time the celebrity chef and former Sainsbury's brand ambassador has launched an "on-the-go" range with a high street retailer.
Boots is launching the range at 100 Boots stores that are popular commuter sites across the UK in order to target lunchtime customers.
Alex Gourlay, chief executive of the health and beauty division at Alliance Boots, said: "The introduction of the new Jamie Does Lunch range is another positive step in the expansion of our healthy, convenient food offering."
The premium range will consist of 21 options and will comprise sandwiches, wraps, salads and dips. Prices run from £1.95 for hummus dip sticks up to £4.00 for an Italian-inspired sandwich called Muffuletta. Other options include Empire chicken salad and Bombay potatoes and carrot salad.
Boots will offer 50p off every item in the range until 13 November in order to encourage customers to try out the Jamie Does Lunch range.
In May, news broke that Boots was also planning to launch a range around evening meals and may even move into selling wine as part of a push to build market share.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Middle-Weight Flash Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £35000 per annum, London
- Italian speaking Media and Communiations Specialist Freedom Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Interactive Producer Salt £200 per day, City of London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media