Three great ads BBH's Nick Gill had nothing to do with
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 October 2012 09:50AM
Nick Gill, BBH's executive creative director, introduces "Three great ads I had nothing to do with", in association with Thinkbox.
In this series of short films, leading Thinkbox Creative Academy members have the tricky task of selecting just three TV ads that have inspired them – brilliant commercials, old and new, which they admire but had nothing to do with.
The idea is not only to explore some of our greatest ads in the company of people who know a thing or two about making them, but also – because of the proven link between creativity and effectiveness – encourage the advertising industry to even greater heights.
Watch Gill reveal his choices and see all three ads here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Analyst (Stratified Medicine) Cancer Research UK £35000 - £37000 per annum + excellent benefits, Islington
- Freelance Senior Packaging Designer - Drinks and Tobacoo Aspire £250 - £320 per annum, Hamburg
- Key Account Director Spotlight Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT BENS, London
- Category Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment Negotiable, High Wycombe
- Digital Marketing Executive/Manager Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience + car + benefits , Newport Pagnell
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham