Coke Zero puts consumers through their paces in 007 ticket stunt
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 October 2012 10:57AM
Coke Zero has unveiled the next phase of its 007 activity, which challenges people to unlock their inner-Bond by completing a series of tasks against the clock to win 'Skyfall' tickets.
The activity by Duval Guillaume was filmed in Antwerp. It targets Coke Zero drinkers who buy the soft-drink from a particular vending machine in the Belgium city's station.
The machine asks competitors to enter their name before being giving them 70 seconds to get to platform six. A series of challenges attempt to obstruct their way, including an escalator blocked by joggers, an orange stall and workmen carrying a pane of glass.
Musicians stationed at different parts of the journey play the Bond theme on a violin, beatboxing and on trumpets. The final challenge requires the contestants to sing the theme, at which point two tickets will drop out of the Coke Zero vending machine at the end of their task.
The work runs under Coke Zero's "Unlock the 007 in you" European marketing activity as it promotes its partnership with the latest Bond film, 'Skyfall', which opens this week.
Coke released a stunt-filled TV ad to promote the partnership last month, in which the latest Coke Zero "hero" rescues a girl from three men. All of the brand’s work has been produced under the umbrella brand strapline, "Make it possible".Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Manager - Technical Development Team Propel £28000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Marketing Executive - Events, Integrated Marketing Live Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Recruitment Team Leader - Technology (Contract) Propel £35000 - £42000 per annum + OTE £80k, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign