Littlewoods to mount live Facebook TV gadget show
Littlewoods is to air a live TV show about technology Christmas gift ideas on Facebook, complete with four ad breaks showcasing products from the Littlewoods.com range.
The live show will air tomorrow (24 October) at 9pm and will be available to stream on the Littlewoods website, as well as on Facebook, with content optimised for mobile devices.
Content will highlight gift ideas for gadget fans this Christmas. The show will be fronted by former 'The Gadget Show' presenter Suzi Perry, who will be joined by a panel of Littlewoods mums in order to test drive and review tech products.
Viewers will be encouraged to interact by submitting questions and entering competitions to win prizes.
The show will include four ad breaks featuring a variety of products from the Littlewoods.com range.
Littlewoods has brought in digital specialist myThings in order to target half a million female smartphone and tablet users aged between 25 and 45, with a banner ad promoting the show, two hours before it goes live.
The online banner ad will encourage them to view the live show on a mobile device.
Littlewoods aired its first Facebook live show in June, featuring designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen and pushing its home range. Its producer, Dot.talent, is also handling tomorrow's show.
The broadcast will also be available to watch again on the Littlewoods.com website from Monday (29 October).Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Prestigious & Luxury Brands Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief