Littlewoods to mount live Facebook TV gadget show
Littlewoods is to air a live TV show about technology Christmas gift ideas on Facebook, complete with four ad breaks showcasing products from the Littlewoods.com range.
The live show will air tomorrow (24 October) at 9pm and will be available to stream on the Littlewoods website, as well as on Facebook, with content optimised for mobile devices.
Content will highlight gift ideas for gadget fans this Christmas. The show will be fronted by former 'The Gadget Show' presenter Suzi Perry, who will be joined by a panel of Littlewoods mums in order to test drive and review tech products.
Viewers will be encouraged to interact by submitting questions and entering competitions to win prizes.
The show will include four ad breaks featuring a variety of products from the Littlewoods.com range.
Littlewoods has brought in digital specialist myThings in order to target half a million female smartphone and tablet users aged between 25 and 45, with a banner ad promoting the show, two hours before it goes live.
The online banner ad will encourage them to view the live show on a mobile device.
Littlewoods aired its first Facebook live show in June, featuring designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen and pushing its home range. Its producer, Dot.talent, is also handling tomorrow's show.
The broadcast will also be available to watch again on the Littlewoods.com website from Monday (29 October).Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Executive - Hampshire Stonor £20,000 - £23,000 plus benefits, Hampshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West Midlands
- Web Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £24,000, Derbyshire
- Performance Marketing Manager - CLIENT-SIDE - leading digital pioneer Bamboo Crowd £40,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, Milton Keynes