Sony ads showcase technology surveilling James Bond
Sony is launching a global product ad campaign showing James Bond under surveillance by a mystery woman using Sony technology such as its Xperia T smartphone.
The ‘Intelligence Gathered’ campaign featuring the fictional M16 character breaks on Friday (26 October), the same day the new James Bond film 'Skyfall' is released.
Creative by Wieden & Kennedy Portland shows James Bond infiltrating a heavily guarded compound, while dispatching adversaries as he advances towards the control room.
Bond's movements are followed by a mystery woman who is watching his progress on Sony Bravia screens, Vaio laptops, Xperia tablets and the Xperia T smartphone.
The ad is designed to drive home the "seamless communication capabilities" of the range of Sony devices.
Sony's television spot, which will include 60-second and 30-second versions, ends with 007 walking into the control room and asking the mystery woman enigmatically, "Looking for someone?".
Television spots will be supported by cinema, print and digital activity, with the latter running on platforms including Sony websites, Facebook and Twitter.
The production company for the campaign was RSA Films and it was directed by Baillie Walsh.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Social Media - leading advertising agency The Great & The Good £50,000 to £60,000 per annum plus benefits, Beautiful offices in central London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + other benefits , Slough
- Marketing & Communications Director Stopgap £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart