Danone to build Badoit brand in the UK
Danone is embarking on a fresh marketing strategy to build its sparkling water brand Badoit in the UK.
This is the first time the soft drinks owner has invested in marketing in the UK for Badoit, which is bottled in the Loire in France, and is well-known across the channel.
Danone has appointed We Are Social as its first marketing agency to develop a social media strategy for Badoit, as well for as its Evian and Volvic water brands.
However, it plans to do "more than social media" for building the Badoit brand in the UK, but has not revealed details.
Danone will be "significantly" boosting its investment in social media to drive consumer engagement with its core target group of 25- 40-year-old females, according to Sarah Dossett, brand marketing manager for Evian Badoit, UK and Ireland.
She said its strategy was to "become part of the conversation", rather than "just broadcasting" to them.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Senior Account Executive fishtank £20000 - £23000 per annum, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Affiliate Account Director Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB