Happy jumper and friendly lemon extol BA
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 October 2012 08:46AM
British Airways has released three TV ads selling its product benefits with slow motion close-ups and voiceovers describing a "friendly lemon", a "happy jumper" and a "relaxed trainer".
The ads, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH), each use a single shot to focus on a lemon floating in a gin and tonic, a jumper falling in slow-motion into a suitcase, and a trainer lying underneath someone’s flight seat.
Each execution features a different pop song, from Baccara's 'Yes sir, I can boogie' to The Gunter Kallmann Chor's 'Daydream', while a voiceover explains how the different objects demonstrate the services available on BA flights, such as complimentary drinks and no baggage fees.
BBH strategy director Ross Berthinussen and team director Mark Whiteside worked with creative directors Justin Moore and Hamish Pinnell on the ad.
The agency’s TV producers Natalie Parish and Michelle Kendrick also worked on the campaign, with strategic business lead Kier Mather. Rattling Stick was the production company involved, with director Sara Dulop and producer Stuart Bentham.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset £42000 - £48000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Marketing and Campaigns Manager (B2B) Stopgap £50000 per annum + Bonus, South East England
- Partnerships and Affiliates Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Project Communications Manager Advanse €60,000 - €70,000 + bonus+ benefits + relocation , Amsterdam
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show