Happy jumper and friendly lemon extol BA
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 October 2012 08:46AM
British Airways has released three TV ads selling its product benefits with slow motion close-ups and voiceovers describing a "friendly lemon", a "happy jumper" and a "relaxed trainer".
The ads, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH), each use a single shot to focus on a lemon floating in a gin and tonic, a jumper falling in slow-motion into a suitcase, and a trainer lying underneath someone’s flight seat.
Each execution features a different pop song, from Baccara's 'Yes sir, I can boogie' to The Gunter Kallmann Chor's 'Daydream', while a voiceover explains how the different objects demonstrate the services available on BA flights, such as complimentary drinks and no baggage fees.
BBH strategy director Ross Berthinussen and team director Mark Whiteside worked with creative directors Justin Moore and Hamish Pinnell on the ad.
The agency’s TV producers Natalie Parish and Michelle Kendrick also worked on the campaign, with strategic business lead Kier Mather. Rattling Stick was the production company involved, with director Sara Dulop and producer Stuart Bentham.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / BTL - Excellent Agency! - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)