Tag chief executive Steve Parish to step down
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 October 2012 01:59PM
Steve Parish, the chief executive of production company Tag, is to step down before the end of the year.
Parish has been at the company, which was sold to global marketing solutions provider Williams Lea in July 2011, for two decades.
Richard Jameson, the commercial director who has worked alongside Parish for six years, is also stepping down before the end of the year.
Conor Davey, Williams Lea group chief executive, said: "Whilst we will miss Steve’s energy and passion on the board, we respect his decision to leave and are full of admiration for the business he has built which is now very much a part of our growth strategy for the group in the years to come."
Williams Lea declined to comment on Parish’s plans for the future. He is also chairman of football club Crystal Palace and part of the consortium of investors that acquired it in 2010.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location