Tag chief executive Steve Parish to step down
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 October 2012 01:59PM
Steve Parish, the chief executive of production company Tag, is to step down before the end of the year.
Parish has been at the company, which was sold to global marketing solutions provider Williams Lea in July 2011, for two decades.
Richard Jameson, the commercial director who has worked alongside Parish for six years, is also stepping down before the end of the year.
Conor Davey, Williams Lea group chief executive, said: "Whilst we will miss Steve’s energy and passion on the board, we respect his decision to leave and are full of admiration for the business he has built which is now very much a part of our growth strategy for the group in the years to come."
Williams Lea declined to comment on Parish’s plans for the future. He is also chairman of football club Crystal Palace and part of the consortium of investors that acquired it in 2010.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Strategist Stopgap £55000 - £60000 per annum + bens, London