Tag chief executive Steve Parish to step down
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 October 2012 01:59PM
Steve Parish, the chief executive of production company Tag, is to step down before the end of the year.
Parish has been at the company, which was sold to global marketing solutions provider Williams Lea in July 2011, for two decades.
Richard Jameson, the commercial director who has worked alongside Parish for six years, is also stepping down before the end of the year.
Conor Davey, Williams Lea group chief executive, said: "Whilst we will miss Steve’s energy and passion on the board, we respect his decision to leave and are full of admiration for the business he has built which is now very much a part of our growth strategy for the group in the years to come."
Williams Lea declined to comment on Parish’s plans for the future. He is also chairman of football club Crystal Palace and part of the consortium of investors that acquired it in 2010.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Business Director Major Players £75000 - £78000 per annum, London
- Product Development Manager Premier Inn £Competitive + Benefits, Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch