RAJAR Q3 2012: National commercial radio results in full
National radio listening figures for the third quarter of 2012 in full.
Figures are sourced from audience measurement body Rajar.
(D) Digital-only stations
(Q) Based on quarterly survey period
(H) Based on six-monthly survey period
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Lead Creative Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DEPUTY PRODUCT EDITOR (FASHION, DIGITAL, EDITING) Creative Recruitment £26000 - £28000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Designer Red Sofa London £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Interim Head of Marketing - Fixed Term Contract Brand Recruitment Very competitive salary, dependent on experience , Bracknell
- Sr Designer Red Sofa London £50000.00 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media