Pharma group Merck calls £100m international media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 08:00AM
Merck, the global healthcare company, is set to review its estimated £100 million international media business.
It is understood that the review will focus on international markets excluding the US.
The client has contacted networks ahead of a review.
ZenithOptimedia handles UK media for Clarityn, which was awarded to the agency in 2008 when the brand was owned by Schering-Plough. It also looks after a range of Merck brands in Australia.
Initiative, which shares the US media account with its sister Interpublic agency DraftFCB, also has some of the business in Europe.
Interpublic was awarded the consolidated US business in March 2010, when Merck called a review after its merger with Schering-Plough.
Merck did not return calls when Campaign went to press.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Director Red Sofa London Ã‚£80000 - Ã‚£100000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Communications Stopgap Ã‚£95000 per annum + 6-12 months, London
- Digital Project Coordinator Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£28000 per annum, London
- Associate Director - Strategy & Innovation Trace £60,000 to £80,000, Central London
- Senior Consultant - Brand Strategy Trace £45,000 to £50,000 per annum, Surrey