Pharma group Merck calls £100m international media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 08:00AM
Merck, the global healthcare company, is set to review its estimated £100 million international media business.
It is understood that the review will focus on international markets excluding the US.
The client has contacted networks ahead of a review.
ZenithOptimedia handles UK media for Clarityn, which was awarded to the agency in 2008 when the brand was owned by Schering-Plough. It also looks after a range of Merck brands in Australia.
Initiative, which shares the US media account with its sister Interpublic agency DraftFCB, also has some of the business in Europe.
Interpublic was awarded the consolidated US business in March 2010, when Merck called a review after its merger with Schering-Plough.
Merck did not return calls when Campaign went to press.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign