Volvo calls ad pitch for trucks account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:00AM
The Volvo Group is looking for an agency to handle the advertising account for Volvo Trucks.
Volvo has contacted agencies directly to invite them to compete for the business.
It is understood that the winning agency will be briefed to create aboveand below-the-line work for Volvo's trucks business.
The global truck manufacturer, based in Sweden, assembles and manufactures vehicles in 15 countries.
Its most recent marketing push included an online film, released in August, called "the ballerina stunt", which showed a woman walking on a tightrope between two Volvo trucks driving down a highway. The film was created by the Swedish ad agency Forsman & Bodenfors.
Other digital activity included an online game, released in 2009 and created by the Swedish developer Muskedunder Interactive, that allowed users to experience the challenges of driving a truck.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton £28 - £35 per annum, City of London
- 3D Creative Director The Great & The Good £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sales Executive, The Brand Republic Group Haymarket Media Group Dependent on Experience, Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)
- New Business Account Manager Comic Relief £30,000 - £34,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (GAD) - TOP DIGITAL AGENCY - £60-70K Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links