Volvo calls ad pitch for trucks account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:00AM
The Volvo Group is looking for an agency to handle the advertising account for Volvo Trucks.
Volvo has contacted agencies directly to invite them to compete for the business.
It is understood that the winning agency will be briefed to create aboveand below-the-line work for Volvo's trucks business.
The global truck manufacturer, based in Sweden, assembles and manufactures vehicles in 15 countries.
Its most recent marketing push included an online film, released in August, called "the ballerina stunt", which showed a woman walking on a tightrope between two Volvo trucks driving down a highway. The film was created by the Swedish ad agency Forsman & Bodenfors.
Other digital activity included an online game, released in 2009 and created by the Swedish developer Muskedunder Interactive, that allowed users to experience the challenges of driving a truck.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers