Volvo calls ad pitch for trucks account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:00AM
The Volvo Group is looking for an agency to handle the advertising account for Volvo Trucks.
Volvo has contacted agencies directly to invite them to compete for the business.
It is understood that the winning agency will be briefed to create aboveand below-the-line work for Volvo's trucks business.
The global truck manufacturer, based in Sweden, assembles and manufactures vehicles in 15 countries.
Its most recent marketing push included an online film, released in August, called "the ballerina stunt", which showed a woman walking on a tightrope between two Volvo trucks driving down a highway. The film was created by the Swedish ad agency Forsman & Bodenfors.
Other digital activity included an online game, released in 2009 and created by the Swedish developer Muskedunder Interactive, that allowed users to experience the challenges of driving a truck.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Editor - International Content Agency - London Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Integrated Marketing Specialist- Leading Global B2B Business ADLIB up to £35k + benefits, Bath Avon
- Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Communications Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £33,000pa, Leicester
- account manager > BOOZE & LEISURE > INTEGRATED collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues