Volvo calls ad pitch for trucks account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:00AM
The Volvo Group is looking for an agency to handle the advertising account for Volvo Trucks.
Volvo has contacted agencies directly to invite them to compete for the business.
It is understood that the winning agency will be briefed to create aboveand below-the-line work for Volvo's trucks business.
The global truck manufacturer, based in Sweden, assembles and manufactures vehicles in 15 countries.
Its most recent marketing push included an online film, released in August, called "the ballerina stunt", which showed a woman walking on a tightrope between two Volvo trucks driving down a highway. The film was created by the Swedish ad agency Forsman & Bodenfors.
Other digital activity included an online game, released in 2009 and created by the Swedish developer Muskedunder Interactive, that allowed users to experience the challenges of driving a truck.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Trace £50k to £65k, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant - Qual Trace £50k to £65k, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager, FMCG Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater)
- Head of Online Trading Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cumbria
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad