Friends of the Earth in hunt for agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:00AM
Friends of the Earth is looking for an agency to create a fundraising campaign.
The charity has contacted shops, via Pearlfinders, to invite them to compete to create a campaign. The process is handled by the independent consultant Allan Freeman.
FoE has indicated that it is "open to taking a completely new approach" to the issue of raising funds.
The brief states FoE "won't restrict, weaken or dilute" ideas and is open to any media and any target audiences suggested by pitching shops.
If the initial test campaign is successful, the charity has said it will invest in broader activity. Agencies are asked to be open to a payment-by-results arrangement and encouraged to suggest terms.
The pitch is being led by Joe Jenkins, FoE's director of fundraising, comms and activism, and Matthew White, the direct marketing manager.
FoE has traditionally opted to work with agencies on an ad hoc basis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show