Friends of the Earth in hunt for agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:00AM
Friends of the Earth is looking for an agency to create a fundraising campaign.
The charity has contacted shops, via Pearlfinders, to invite them to compete to create a campaign. The process is handled by the independent consultant Allan Freeman.
FoE has indicated that it is "open to taking a completely new approach" to the issue of raising funds.
The brief states FoE "won't restrict, weaken or dilute" ideas and is open to any media and any target audiences suggested by pitching shops.
If the initial test campaign is successful, the charity has said it will invest in broader activity. Agencies are asked to be open to a payment-by-results arrangement and encouraged to suggest terms.
The pitch is being led by Joe Jenkins, FoE's director of fundraising, comms and activism, and Matthew White, the direct marketing manager.
FoE has traditionally opted to work with agencies on an ad hoc basis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- International Senior Digital Planner Aspire £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer (Agency, Branding) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior brand planner- brand & communications agency, £55k Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Traffic / Resource Manager aia worldwide competitive salary + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB