Friends of the Earth in hunt for agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:00AM
Friends of the Earth is looking for an agency to create a fundraising campaign.
The charity has contacted shops, via Pearlfinders, to invite them to compete to create a campaign. The process is handled by the independent consultant Allan Freeman.
FoE has indicated that it is "open to taking a completely new approach" to the issue of raising funds.
The brief states FoE "won't restrict, weaken or dilute" ideas and is open to any media and any target audiences suggested by pitching shops.
If the initial test campaign is successful, the charity has said it will invest in broader activity. Agencies are asked to be open to a payment-by-results arrangement and encouraged to suggest terms.
The pitch is being led by Joe Jenkins, FoE's director of fundraising, comms and activism, and Matthew White, the direct marketing manager.
FoE has traditionally opted to work with agencies on an ad hoc basis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum,