Vallois joins PAA's management team
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:05AM
Partners Andrews Aldridge has boosted its senior team by hiring Paul Vallois as a managing partner.
The chief executive, Martin Nieri, raided his former agency CMW to make the appointment.
Vallois, who was the business development director at CMW, joins PAA to focus on key clients as well as new business and marketing. He will work alongside the agency's other managing partner, Mark Davison.
Vallois, who spent six years at CMW, previously worked at MBA, also in a business development role.
Nieri, who joined PAA a year ago to replace the founder Phil Andrews, said: "Paul's heavyweight experience and capability will enable PAA to continue growing and enter new and diverse markets and sectors."
Vallois said: "PAA has been one of the category-defining agencies of the past decade and has the ambition, talent and vision to redefine the category once again."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Producer - Top Social Media agency The Industry Club London Ltd 50K plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager -Summer freelance Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - freelance Stopgap £135 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Technical Account Manager - AdServer / DSP Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Client Services Account Manager - Digtial Media Ultimate Asset £24000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- 6 ads that made... Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles