Vallois joins PAA's management team
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:05AM
Partners Andrews Aldridge has boosted its senior team by hiring Paul Vallois as a managing partner.
The chief executive, Martin Nieri, raided his former agency CMW to make the appointment.
Vallois, who was the business development director at CMW, joins PAA to focus on key clients as well as new business and marketing. He will work alongside the agency's other managing partner, Mark Davison.
Vallois, who spent six years at CMW, previously worked at MBA, also in a business development role.
Nieri, who joined PAA a year ago to replace the founder Phil Andrews, said: "Paul's heavyweight experience and capability will enable PAA to continue growing and enter new and diverse markets and sectors."
Vallois said: "PAA has been one of the category-defining agencies of the past decade and has the ambition, talent and vision to redefine the category once again."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne