Vallois joins PAA's management team
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:05AM
Partners Andrews Aldridge has boosted its senior team by hiring Paul Vallois as a managing partner.
The chief executive, Martin Nieri, raided his former agency CMW to make the appointment.
Vallois, who was the business development director at CMW, joins PAA to focus on key clients as well as new business and marketing. He will work alongside the agency's other managing partner, Mark Davison.
Vallois, who spent six years at CMW, previously worked at MBA, also in a business development role.
Nieri, who joined PAA a year ago to replace the founder Phil Andrews, said: "Paul's heavyweight experience and capability will enable PAA to continue growing and enter new and diverse markets and sectors."
Vallois said: "PAA has been one of the category-defining agencies of the past decade and has the ambition, talent and vision to redefine the category once again."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35K Source £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst **Prestigious and Forward Thinking Media Agency** Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff