Vallois joins PAA's management team
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:05AM
Partners Andrews Aldridge has boosted its senior team by hiring Paul Vallois as a managing partner.
The chief executive, Martin Nieri, raided his former agency CMW to make the appointment.
Vallois, who was the business development director at CMW, joins PAA to focus on key clients as well as new business and marketing. He will work alongside the agency's other managing partner, Mark Davison.
Vallois, who spent six years at CMW, previously worked at MBA, also in a business development role.
Nieri, who joined PAA a year ago to replace the founder Phil Andrews, said: "Paul's heavyweight experience and capability will enable PAA to continue growing and enter new and diverse markets and sectors."
Vallois said: "PAA has been one of the category-defining agencies of the past decade and has the ambition, talent and vision to redefine the category once again."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy