Warburtons picks BJL for Free From
Warburtons has appointed the Manchester-based integrated agency BJL ahead of a campaign for its range of gluten-free products.
BJL was selected to create an above-the-line campaign to promote the Free From range, which includes white and brown loaves, teacakes, sub-rolls and muffins.
Warburtons' relationship with WCRS, which picked up the baker's main £8 million account in July, is not affected by BJL's appointment.
It is understood that BJL beat two undisclosed agencies in the final stages of the process. The media planning and buying for the campaign will be handled by Mindshare.
Warburtons believes that Free From's retail and prescription markets both have significant growth potential because of the rising awareness and diagnoses of gluten-sensitive conditions.
Chris Hook, the Free From director at Warburtons, said: "We are looking forward to seeing the fruits of BJL's strategic and creative excellence."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Manager - Technical Development Team Propel £28000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Marketing Executive - Events, Integrated Marketing Live Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Recruitment Team Leader - Technology (Contract) Propel £35000 - £42000 per annum + OTE £80k, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign