Warburtons picks BJL for Free From
Warburtons has appointed the Manchester-based integrated agency BJL ahead of a campaign for its range of gluten-free products.
BJL was selected to create an above-the-line campaign to promote the Free From range, which includes white and brown loaves, teacakes, sub-rolls and muffins.
Warburtons' relationship with WCRS, which picked up the baker's main £8 million account in July, is not affected by BJL's appointment.
It is understood that BJL beat two undisclosed agencies in the final stages of the process. The media planning and buying for the campaign will be handled by Mindshare.
Warburtons believes that Free From's retail and prescription markets both have significant growth potential because of the rising awareness and diagnoses of gluten-sensitive conditions.
Chris Hook, the Free From director at Warburtons, said: "We are looking forward to seeing the fruits of BJL's strategic and creative excellence."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Online Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief