Warburtons picks BJL for Free From
Warburtons has appointed the Manchester-based integrated agency BJL ahead of a campaign for its range of gluten-free products.
BJL was selected to create an above-the-line campaign to promote the Free From range, which includes white and brown loaves, teacakes, sub-rolls and muffins.
Warburtons' relationship with WCRS, which picked up the baker's main £8 million account in July, is not affected by BJL's appointment.
It is understood that BJL beat two undisclosed agencies in the final stages of the process. The media planning and buying for the campaign will be handled by Mindshare.
Warburtons believes that Free From's retail and prescription markets both have significant growth potential because of the rising awareness and diagnoses of gluten-sensitive conditions.
Chris Hook, the Free From director at Warburtons, said: "We are looking forward to seeing the fruits of BJL's strategic and creative excellence."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing - Central Europe Salt £65000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on location, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts