Warburtons picks BJL for Free From
Warburtons has appointed the Manchester-based integrated agency BJL ahead of a campaign for its range of gluten-free products.
BJL was selected to create an above-the-line campaign to promote the Free From range, which includes white and brown loaves, teacakes, sub-rolls and muffins.
Warburtons' relationship with WCRS, which picked up the baker's main £8 million account in July, is not affected by BJL's appointment.
It is understood that BJL beat two undisclosed agencies in the final stages of the process. The media planning and buying for the campaign will be handled by Mindshare.
Warburtons believes that Free From's retail and prescription markets both have significant growth potential because of the rising awareness and diagnoses of gluten-sensitive conditions.
Chris Hook, the Free From director at Warburtons, said: "We are looking forward to seeing the fruits of BJL's strategic and creative excellence."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'