Warburtons picks BJL for Free From
Warburtons has appointed the Manchester-based integrated agency BJL ahead of a campaign for its range of gluten-free products.
BJL was selected to create an above-the-line campaign to promote the Free From range, which includes white and brown loaves, teacakes, sub-rolls and muffins.
Warburtons' relationship with WCRS, which picked up the baker's main £8 million account in July, is not affected by BJL's appointment.
It is understood that BJL beat two undisclosed agencies in the final stages of the process. The media planning and buying for the campaign will be handled by Mindshare.
Warburtons believes that Free From's retail and prescription markets both have significant growth potential because of the rising awareness and diagnoses of gluten-sensitive conditions.
Chris Hook, the Free From director at Warburtons, said: "We are looking forward to seeing the fruits of BJL's strategic and creative excellence."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Social Media Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Sales Controller Better Placed Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + 20% Bonus , North West England
- Children's Digital Marketing Manager Penguin UK Competitive salary, Central London
- Category Manager (SSP UK) £35K + bonus SSP UK Ltd £34000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni