WCRS hands tech role to Anderson
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:25AM
WCRS has hired Jason Anderson to the new role of head of creative technology.
Anderson will be tasked with overseeing all WCRS projects that use new technology and lead its 30-strong creative technology team.
He will also work with the creative department to ensure new technologies are part of the creative process.
Anderson joins from Profero, where he spent three years as the creative technology director working on brands including Marks & Spencer, Johnson & Johnson and Barclays.
He was responsible for the Mini world-record digital campaign that saw 6,000 people digitally crammed into a car to promote the launch of the Countryman.
Matt Edwards, the chief executive of WCRS, said: "Combining our creative firepower with Jason's know-how and experience is an exciting prospect."
Anderson has previously worked at Publicis, the BBC and IconMediaLab.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Stopgap £27000 - £29000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director and Senior Account Director air recruitment £45K-£55K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £35000 per annum, South East England
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £47.5k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills