Mindshare lands £7m Anglian brief
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:30AM
Mindshare has been awarded the £7 million digital media business for Anglian Home Improvements.
The incumbent was the digital shop Latitude. Mindshare was appointed to the account without a pitch.
Mindshare is now responsible for the consolidated Anglian media account. It has looked after the £4 million offline activity since November last year, when it poached the business from All Response Media, which had held it for six years.
Mindshare will also work on all of Anglian's digital activity, which includes search, affiliates and digital display advertising.
Martin Troughton, the marketing director at Anglian, said: "When we appointed Mindshare in late 2011, we saw dramatic increases in our performance as early as January. It was a natural step for us to increase the scope of work between the two businesses, as we are confident that Mindshare can deliver even more value."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategist, Top London Agency Direct Recruitment £45,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Social Media Strategist, London Direct Recruitment £40,000-£80,000, London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account