Mindshare lands £7m Anglian brief
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:30AM
Mindshare has been awarded the £7 million digital media business for Anglian Home Improvements.
The incumbent was the digital shop Latitude. Mindshare was appointed to the account without a pitch.
Mindshare is now responsible for the consolidated Anglian media account. It has looked after the £4 million offline activity since November last year, when it poached the business from All Response Media, which had held it for six years.
Mindshare will also work on all of Anglian's digital activity, which includes search, affiliates and digital display advertising.
Martin Troughton, the marketing director at Anglian, said: "When we appointed Mindshare in late 2011, we saw dramatic increases in our performance as early as January. It was a natural step for us to increase the scope of work between the two businesses, as we are confident that Mindshare can deliver even more value."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'