Mindshare lands £7m Anglian brief
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:30AM
Mindshare has been awarded the £7 million digital media business for Anglian Home Improvements.
The incumbent was the digital shop Latitude. Mindshare was appointed to the account without a pitch.
Mindshare is now responsible for the consolidated Anglian media account. It has looked after the £4 million offline activity since November last year, when it poached the business from All Response Media, which had held it for six years.
Mindshare will also work on all of Anglian's digital activity, which includes search, affiliates and digital display advertising.
Martin Troughton, the marketing director at Anglian, said: "When we appointed Mindshare in late 2011, we saw dramatic increases in our performance as early as January. It was a natural step for us to increase the scope of work between the two businesses, as we are confident that Mindshare can deliver even more value."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DTP - Presentations Operator Michael Page Digital £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Experiential Producer Gemini Search £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, City of London
- Head of Production Creative Recruitment £60000 - £800000 per annum + bens, Berkshire
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood