Mindshare lands £7m Anglian brief
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:30AM
Mindshare has been awarded the £7 million digital media business for Anglian Home Improvements.
The incumbent was the digital shop Latitude. Mindshare was appointed to the account without a pitch.
Mindshare is now responsible for the consolidated Anglian media account. It has looked after the £4 million offline activity since November last year, when it poached the business from All Response Media, which had held it for six years.
Mindshare will also work on all of Anglian's digital activity, which includes search, affiliates and digital display advertising.
Martin Troughton, the marketing director at Anglian, said: "When we appointed Mindshare in late 2011, we saw dramatic increases in our performance as early as January. It was a natural step for us to increase the scope of work between the two businesses, as we are confident that Mindshare can deliver even more value."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , London (Greater)
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000, London (Greater)
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake