Mindshare lands £7m Anglian brief
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:30AM
Mindshare has been awarded the £7 million digital media business for Anglian Home Improvements.
The incumbent was the digital shop Latitude. Mindshare was appointed to the account without a pitch.
Mindshare is now responsible for the consolidated Anglian media account. It has looked after the £4 million offline activity since November last year, when it poached the business from All Response Media, which had held it for six years.
Mindshare will also work on all of Anglian's digital activity, which includes search, affiliates and digital display advertising.
Martin Troughton, the marketing director at Anglian, said: "When we appointed Mindshare in late 2011, we saw dramatic increases in our performance as early as January. It was a natural step for us to increase the scope of work between the two businesses, as we are confident that Mindshare can deliver even more value."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film