New business leagues (26 October 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:58AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO wins the £2.5m Financial Services Compensation Scheme account, while MPG Media Contacts lands the £2m Your Move brief.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Editor / Copywriter - C. London - Real Estate Giant Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Premier Media negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater)
- 3D Senior Creative Lead Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, West Midlands