New business leagues (26 October 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:58AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO wins the £2.5m Financial Services Compensation Scheme account, while MPG Media Contacts lands the £2m Your Move brief.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Account Executive AF Selection £17,000 - £21,000, Birmingham
- Brand Identity Consultant - freelance The Great & The Good Negotiable day rate, West London - Teddington
- Director of Brands Gemini Search £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign