Microsoft's ad connectivity 'changes the game', says Coplin
By Ben Hall and Sarah Johnson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 October 2012 08:00AM
VIDEO: Following the launch of Windows 8 and the re-branding of Microsoft, Dave Coplin, chief envisioning officer of its UK business said "for the first time, we're seeing the breadth of Microsoft really come to bear".
Speaking at the IAB Engage conference last week, Coplin conceeded the brand can sometimes look to be struggling to catch up in sectors dominated by Apple, Google and Facebook.
Coplin said: "I get that people think about Microsoft and they think about Office - they don't think about consumer services."
The joining of Microsoft's work in enterprise and consumer products and services "changes the game" for brands, advertisers and consumers, he added.Follow @brproducers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham