Microsoft's ad connectivity 'changes the game', says Coplin
By Ben Hall and Sarah Johnson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 October 2012 08:00AM
VIDEO: Following the launch of Windows 8 and the re-branding of Microsoft, Dave Coplin, chief envisioning officer of its UK business said "for the first time, we're seeing the breadth of Microsoft really come to bear".
Speaking at the IAB Engage conference last week, Coplin conceeded the brand can sometimes look to be struggling to catch up in sectors dominated by Apple, Google and Facebook.
Coplin said: "I get that people think about Microsoft and they think about Office - they don't think about consumer services."
The joining of Microsoft's work in enterprise and consumer products and services "changes the game" for brands, advertisers and consumers, he added.Follow @brproducers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London