Sky retains SapientNitro and Table19 on DM roster
BSkyB has retained SapientNitro and Table19 to work alongside its newly appointed below-the-line agency roster; Kittcat Nohr Nohr Digitas, Elvis and Inferno.
SapientNitro and Table19 will continue to work with Sky on its below-the-line marketing to help the TV and telecoms broadcaster promote its range of services to new and existing customers.
Earlier this month, Campaign revealed Elvis, which has worked with Sky on its digital marketing since last year, will add direct to its brief, while Kittcat Nohr Digitas and Inferno will be retained on Sky's roster for the first time.
The DM review began in March when Sky's procurement department sent requests for information to agencies.
Previously, Digital and Direct (DAD), which was acquired by SapientNitro in September 2011, was the only retained agency on Sky's direct business. Sky also worked with other direct agencies on a project basis.
Last February, Sky added Elvis and digital agency 20:20 its roster, ending its relationship with AKQA. Other agencies on Sky's roster include the ad agencies WCRS and Brothers & Sisters.
Stephen van Rooyen, managing director of Sky's sales and marketing group, said: "We already work with outstanding partners in the form of Sapient Nitro and Table 19, and have expanded our roster to access even more high-quality agency support.
"Sky is a growth company which is both reaching more homes and selling more subscription products to our existing customers. With a broadening of our content and products, we need to ensure we are effectively communicating our leadership to customers, particularly in today’s noisy media landscape."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England / London (Greater)
- Junior Consultant - Qualitative Research Trace £24,000 to £28,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Customer Data Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, City of London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media