Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Big Awards 2012
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 October 2012 04:48PM
Campaign celebrated its Big Awards 2012 in style last week at Grosvenor House.
We take a look at the highs and some people's lows throughout the evening, which saw agencies such as BBH, AMV BBDO and Adam & Eve/DDB scoop top awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Group Account Director (6-month contract) Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Business Development Executive Major Players £25000 - £35000 per annum + excellent bonus , London
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £40000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Design Director Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7