Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Big Awards 2012
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 October 2012 04:48PM
Campaign celebrated its Big Awards 2012 in style last week at Grosvenor House.
We take a look at the highs and some people's lows throughout the evening, which saw agencies such as BBH, AMV BBDO and Adam & Eve/DDB scoop top awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Innovation Manager Brand Recruitment salary negotiable plus car allowance and benefits , Newport Pagnell
- Senior Marketing Manager Princes Food & Drink Group Salary: Competitive + Car Allowance, benefits and bonus, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Digital Producer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- HEAD OF DIGITAL - AGENCY - LONDON - £80-85K Salt £80000 - £85000 per annum + BENEFITS, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links