Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Big Awards 2012
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 October 2012 04:48PM
Campaign celebrated its Big Awards 2012 in style last week at Grosvenor House.
We take a look at the highs and some people's lows throughout the evening, which saw agencies such as BBH, AMV BBDO and Adam & Eve/DDB scoop top awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager | £45k | London Salt £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer become £22-27K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push