Digital agency CreativeFeed launches UK office
US digital agency CreativeFeed has opened its first office in the UK, a 50-50 joint venture with PR agency Red Robin, with Bordeaux Wine Council as its founding client.
Robin Dhara, the founder of Red Robin, will lead the UK office as director of CreativeFeed London and will initially oversee creative. It is not yet known how many staff will be working in the London office.
CreativeFeed was founded in San Francisco in 2006, and is headquartered in New York. It employs about 50 staff and has additional offices in Shanghai and Paris.
It specialises in working with chief marketing officers and chief executives who are pushing through specific changes in the brand or business. The agency plans to expand the reach of its existing clients with its expansion. Clients include Microsoft and the New York City Opera.
Arthur Ceria, founder and chief creative officer of CreativeFeed, said: "The UK consumer is dynamic, sharp, and proud of his or her taste, and has been a focus of our work for years. The establishment of CreativeFeed London gives us an opportunity to engage with this market even further on behalf of our clients."Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
- Head of Planning David Thatcher Recruitment to 120k + benefits, London or Reading
- Head of CRM David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100k + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.