Video: Media Week Award winners
This year's Media Week Awards' winners told us on camera how excited they were to have won gongs, particularly Carat.
The sold-out awards, which were held last Thursday (25 October) at Grosvenor House on Park Lane, were attended by more than 1,300 of the media industry's finest.
Alongside Carat, Global Radio scooped one of the big awards of the evening – Sales Team of the Year – their third time in as many years.Follow @brproducers
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014