Video: Media Week Award winners
By Ben Hall and Sarah Johnson, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 03:20PM
This year's Media Week Awards' winners told us on camera how excited they were to have won gongs, particularly Carat.
The sold-out awards, which were held last Thursday (25 October) at Grosvenor House on Park Lane, were attended by more than 1,300 of the media industry's finest.
Alongside Carat, Global Radio scooped one of the big awards of the evening – Sales Team of the Year – their third time in as many years.Follow @brproducers
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3