Video: Media Week Award winners
This year's Media Week Awards' winners told us on camera how excited they were to have won gongs, particularly Carat.
The sold-out awards, which were held last Thursday (25 October) at Grosvenor House on Park Lane, were attended by more than 1,300 of the media industry's finest.
Alongside Carat, Global Radio scooped one of the big awards of the evening – Sales Team of the Year – their third time in as many years.Follow @brproducers
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires