Video: Media Week Award winners
This year's Media Week Awards' winners told us on camera how excited they were to have won gongs, particularly Carat.
The sold-out awards, which were held last Thursday (25 October) at Grosvenor House on Park Lane, were attended by more than 1,300 of the media industry's finest.
Alongside Carat, Global Radio scooped one of the big awards of the evening – Sales Team of the Year – their third time in as many years.Follow @brproducers
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- Account Manager for South-West London integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £3035 - £4035 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity