Napolina to kick off month-long Food Network sponsorship
Napolina, the Italian food-ingredients brand, has signed a month-long sponsorship deal with the Scripps Networks-owned Food Network UK as part of a £1m brand campaign.
Napolina will sponsor weekday daytime programmes on Food Network from tomorrow (1 November), including Italian-themed shows such as 'Everyday Italian' and 'Extra Virgin'.
The sponsorship will build on the brand's ‘Bursting with Real Napolina Passion' campaign in a bid to covey its positioning as "simple, good quality ingredients made with passion". The sponsorship idents were made by Food Network UK and Chello Zone.
The wider brand campaign, which was planned and bought by MEC Manchester, includes radio ads on Real and Smooth Ltd's Smooth Radio and press advertising.
The radio ads were produced by Leeds-based The Brand Nursery and the press ads were designed by Big Communications in Leicester.
Dean Towey, marketing director at Napolina, said: "The campaign with Food Network UK offers a perfect fit for Napolina, as its audience shares the brand's passion for food and also features several Italian-themed programmes.
"Food Network is an ideal platform for us to demonstrate Napolina's commitment to quality ingredients to a core audience that shares the Napolina passion for food."
Napolina produces food ingredients for Italian cooking such as canned tomatoes and olive oil.
Nick Thorogood, senior vice-president, content and marketing, Scripps Networks Interactive EMEA, said: "Our viewers are passionate about quality food, making the channel a perfect platform for Napolina to share its campaign messages.
"As the fastest growing lifestyle channel in the UK, we can offer advertisers great exposure to our burgeoning audience."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Global Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Junior Brand Manager Alpro £25-£30k plus benefits, West Midlands
- Design Director Source £45000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, East Midlands
- Marketing and Business Development Manager Spotlight Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum + GREAT BENS, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas