Williams F1 hires Rufus Leonard to overhaul brand online
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 10:40AM
Williams F1, the British Formula 1 team, has appointed Rufus Leonard to lead the transformation of its online presence.
Rufus Leonard has been charged with creating a new user experience across multiple digital channels. It will also consolidate Williams F1’s entire digital estate, which includes the F1 team, Williams Advanced Engineering, Williams Hybrid Power and the Williams Conference Centre.
The digital agency won the business after a competitive pitch against three other undisclosed agencies. It is not clear if there was an incumbent on the account, however Rawnet built the current Williams website.
The work is due to go live before the 2013 FIA Formula 1 tournament.
Claire Williams, director of marketing and communications at Williams F1, said: "We're developing our web estate with Rufus Leonard to provide us with a creative and unique digital experience which puts the user first.
"As a high performance and innovative business, we always look to align with other companies who share these values."Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad