Williams F1 hires Rufus Leonard to overhaul brand online
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 10:40AM
Williams F1, the British Formula 1 team, has appointed Rufus Leonard to lead the transformation of its online presence.
Rufus Leonard has been charged with creating a new user experience across multiple digital channels. It will also consolidate Williams F1’s entire digital estate, which includes the F1 team, Williams Advanced Engineering, Williams Hybrid Power and the Williams Conference Centre.
The digital agency won the business after a competitive pitch against three other undisclosed agencies. It is not clear if there was an incumbent on the account, however Rawnet built the current Williams website.
The work is due to go live before the 2013 FIA Formula 1 tournament.
Claire Williams, director of marketing and communications at Williams F1, said: "We're developing our web estate with Rufus Leonard to provide us with a creative and unique digital experience which puts the user first.
"As a high performance and innovative business, we always look to align with other companies who share these values."Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch