In association with
The Co-operative 'Christmas 2012' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 11:38AM
Leo Burnett has created its first work for The Co-operative.
A series of Christmas spots focus on the quality and availability of its products in moments of family need during the festive season. The ads will set key seasonal products against a backdrop of festive observations and introduce the strapline: "Here for you for life."
The first 30-second commercial was directed by the Full Monty director Peter Cattaneo through Academy. Katherine Kelly, the former Coronation Street actress who played Becky, the barmaid from the Rovers Return, delivers the voiceover across the campaign.
The work was created by Darren Keff and Phillip Meyler. Post-production was by MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - COULD BE PART TIME Barker Graves Up to £50k plus bens, South West London close to transport links
- Freelance Content Manager Source £150 - £300 per day, London
- Freelance Account Handlers with agency experience Source £220 - £260 per day, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building