In association with
The Co-operative 'Christmas 2012' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 11:38AM
Leo Burnett has created its first work for The Co-operative.
A series of Christmas spots focus on the quality and availability of its products in moments of family need during the festive season. The ads will set key seasonal products against a backdrop of festive observations and introduce the strapline: "Here for you for life."
The first 30-second commercial was directed by the Full Monty director Peter Cattaneo through Academy. Katherine Kelly, the former Coronation Street actress who played Becky, the barmaid from the Rovers Return, delivers the voiceover across the campaign.
The work was created by Darren Keff and Phillip Meyler. Post-production was by MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing and Advertising Executive The Little Black Book Agency £25000 per annum, Harrogate
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £25-34K Salt £25000 - £34000 per annum + benefits , Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + car, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad