In association with
The Co-operative 'Christmas 2012' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 11:38AM
Leo Burnett has created its first work for The Co-operative.
A series of Christmas spots focus on the quality and availability of its products in moments of family need during the festive season. The ads will set key seasonal products against a backdrop of festive observations and introduce the strapline: "Here for you for life."
The first 30-second commercial was directed by the Full Monty director Peter Cattaneo through Academy. Katherine Kelly, the former Coronation Street actress who played Becky, the barmaid from the Rovers Return, delivers the voiceover across the campaign.
The work was created by Darren Keff and Phillip Meyler. Post-production was by MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer Digital Gurus £25000 - £32000 Per Annum Great Benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer | Fashion Nu Creative Talent negotiable, London (South), London (Greater)
- Biddable Media Exec - PPC Propel £30000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated marketing Stonor £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience , Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / London (West), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB