In association with
The Co-operative 'Christmas 2012' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 11:38AM
Leo Burnett has created its first work for The Co-operative.
A series of Christmas spots focus on the quality and availability of its products in moments of family need during the festive season. The ads will set key seasonal products against a backdrop of festive observations and introduce the strapline: "Here for you for life."
The first 30-second commercial was directed by the Full Monty director Peter Cattaneo through Academy. Katherine Kelly, the former Coronation Street actress who played Becky, the barmaid from the Rovers Return, delivers the voiceover across the campaign.
The work was created by Darren Keff and Phillip Meyler. Post-production was by MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- CRM Specialist/Executive - Based Oxford Stopgap competitive + benefits, London
- Junior Creative Artworker Purple Consultancy Ã‚£18000 - Ã‚£22000 per annum, London
- Digital QC Purple Consultancy Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£30000 per annum, Middlesex
- Business Development Manager - Data Direct Recruitment £75k, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £42000 per annum, London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake