Sapient Nitro grabs top slot in Marketing's 2012 digital agency leagues
By Kim Benjamin, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 12:32PM
Sapient Nitro has claimed the top spot in this year's digital agency leagues produced by Marketing magazine, which ranks digital agencies based on their digital turnover in the past year.
The agency has replaced LBi as the top-ranked agency, with AKQA, Publicis Chemistry and Iris making up the rest of the top five.
Noelle McElhatton, editor of Marketing, said: "While not registering the biggest growth rate amongst the top 10 agencies, Sapient Nitro has undergone a striking metamorphosis in the past few years.
It’s evolution from technology consultancy into leading digital ad agency, investing in creative talent and luring brands such as Sky, Ladbrokes and GlaxoSmithKline as clients along the way, has propelled it into digital’s top ranks."
Of those agencies ranked in the top 25, TH_NK and M&C Saatchi (UK) showed the biggest percentage change in turnover, with a 149% and 65.4% increase respectively.
For the first time, Marketing created sector-specific leagues – a ranking of agencies according to their strengths in the various disciplines of digital, including social media, email, mobile, e-commerce and eCRM.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer