Sapient Nitro grabs top slot in Marketing's 2012 digital agency leagues
By Kim Benjamin, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 12:32PM
Sapient Nitro has claimed the top spot in this year's digital agency leagues produced by Marketing magazine, which ranks digital agencies based on their digital turnover in the past year.
The agency has replaced LBi as the top-ranked agency, with AKQA, Publicis Chemistry and Iris making up the rest of the top five.
Noelle McElhatton, editor of Marketing, said: "While not registering the biggest growth rate amongst the top 10 agencies, Sapient Nitro has undergone a striking metamorphosis in the past few years.
It’s evolution from technology consultancy into leading digital ad agency, investing in creative talent and luring brands such as Sky, Ladbrokes and GlaxoSmithKline as clients along the way, has propelled it into digital’s top ranks."
Of those agencies ranked in the top 25, TH_NK and M&C Saatchi (UK) showed the biggest percentage change in turnover, with a 149% and 65.4% increase respectively.
For the first time, Marketing created sector-specific leagues – a ranking of agencies according to their strengths in the various disciplines of digital, including social media, email, mobile, e-commerce and eCRM.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT HANDLERS - WANTED - £25K TO £40K Stonor £25k to £40k, London & Home Counties
- Account Director Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus , London
- CRM Manager Salt £350 - £450 per day, Cambridge
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad