In association with
William Hill Bingo 'everyone loves a little flutter' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 02:24PM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created a campaign for William Hill showing its bingo customers encountering a big, brightly coloured bird.
It turns up in everyday locations and celebrates each bingo call with a dance. The soundtrack is Surfin’ Bird by The Trashmen.
The work, for TV and online, was written by Sheridan Lord, art directed by Miles Stubbs and directed by Mark Denton through Coy! Communications.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR UI DESIGNER - £60-80K - LONDON Salt £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Junior Account Manager - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £25k - £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs