In association with
William Hill Bingo 'everyone loves a little flutter' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 02:24PM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created a campaign for William Hill showing its bingo customers encountering a big, brightly coloured bird.
It turns up in everyday locations and celebrates each bingo call with a dance. The soundtrack is Surfin’ Bird by The Trashmen.
The work, for TV and online, was written by Sheridan Lord, art directed by Miles Stubbs and directed by Mark Denton through Coy! Communications.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of Marketing - Central Europe Salt £65000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on location, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts