Frazer Jelleyman quits Red Bee Media for Taxi
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 02:47PM
Frazer Jelleyman, the group creative director at Red Bee Media, is to become global chief creative officer at WPP-owned agency group Taxi in January.
Taxi’s current chief creative officer, Steve Mykoln, will become chief brand officer, responsible for making the TAXI brand globally understood and refining TAXI’s digital and social channels.
The 20 year old agency, which has offices in Canada, the US and Amsterdam, was acquired by WPP’s Young & Rubicam in 2010.
It is not clear whether Red Bee has a replacement lined up for Jelleyman, who joined in 2010 from David & Goliath.
Jelleyman was appointed as the first executive creative director at David & Goliath in March 2009. Before David & Goliath, Jelleyman was at TBWA\London for ten years.
Both Jelleyman and Mykoln will report to Rob Guenette, global chief executive officer, who said: "Steve’s history with the agency and intimate understanding of the TAXI brand will enable a seamless transition to the role. Frazer brings the right skill set and ambition to lead TAXI’s future."
Red Bee Media was unavailble for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Group Account Director - Head of Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000-£65000, Central London
- BOARD ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Red Sofa London £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Media Research Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Strategy Consultant- Trends & Culture Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £400000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Direct Marketing - Fundraising National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon