Hovis launches tactical Halloween campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 04:21PM
Hovis has launched a tactical Halloween print and outdoor campaign promoting its Hovis Seven Seeds loaf, which marks the first work undertaken by its new advertising agency JWT London.
The Halloween-themed ad campaign promotes its recently relaunched Hovis Seven Seeds loaf.
The creative features the Halloween pumpkin which is in the process of having its seeds removed – something the pumpkin it is not very happy about.
As the Hovis Seven Seeds loaf is baked using pumpkin seeds, the ad features the line, "One of the Seven Seeds". The aim of the creative is to reinforce the healthy addition and delicious taste and texture of the Seven Seeds loaf.
The campaign launched this week and will run throughout the UK. The 'Pumpkin' activity is the first creative work produced by JWT London for Hovis since it won the advertising account for the brand earlier this year.
JWT is also responsible for Premier Foods sister brands, Mr Kipling and OXO.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Consumer Retention Manager (CRM) - Client-side Silverdrum circa £50,000 + bonus, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up