Hovis launches tactical Halloween campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 04:21PM
Hovis has launched a tactical Halloween print and outdoor campaign promoting its Hovis Seven Seeds loaf, which marks the first work undertaken by its new advertising agency JWT London.
The Halloween-themed ad campaign promotes its recently relaunched Hovis Seven Seeds loaf.
The creative features the Halloween pumpkin which is in the process of having its seeds removed – something the pumpkin it is not very happy about.
As the Hovis Seven Seeds loaf is baked using pumpkin seeds, the ad features the line, "One of the Seven Seeds". The aim of the creative is to reinforce the healthy addition and delicious taste and texture of the Seven Seeds loaf.
The campaign launched this week and will run throughout the UK. The 'Pumpkin' activity is the first creative work produced by JWT London for Hovis since it won the advertising account for the brand earlier this year.
JWT is also responsible for Premier Foods sister brands, Mr Kipling and OXO.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views