London Eye starts agency hunt ahead of ad push
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
The EDF Energy London Eye is looking for an agency to create a 2013 campaign.
The attraction, which is owned by Merlin Entertainments Group, has approached agencies directly to invite them to pitch for the business.
The process is led by Dragan Dimov, the marketing manager at the London Eye. The attraction currently works with a variety of agencies on a project basis, but does not have a lead agency.
EDF signed a three-year deal with Merlin Entertainments to sponsor the London Eye for an undisclosed sum in January last year.
In the "energy of the nation" campaign, the French utility provider illuminated the London Eye during the Olympics and Paralympics with a light show made from Tweets about the Games.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Lead become £45-50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Production Manager become £35K, Surrey
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer (E Learning) x 5 become £31k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)