London Eye starts agency hunt ahead of ad push
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
The EDF Energy London Eye is looking for an agency to create a 2013 campaign.
The attraction, which is owned by Merlin Entertainments Group, has approached agencies directly to invite them to pitch for the business.
The process is led by Dragan Dimov, the marketing manager at the London Eye. The attraction currently works with a variety of agencies on a project basis, but does not have a lead agency.
EDF signed a three-year deal with Merlin Entertainments to sponsor the London Eye for an undisclosed sum in January last year.
In the "energy of the nation" campaign, the French utility provider illuminated the London Eye during the Olympics and Paralympics with a light show made from Tweets about the Games.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Junior Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne