Hometown lands ITV Player ad task
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
ITV has handed the start-up Hometown a brief to promote its ITV Player service.
The agency has been tasked with delivering a campaign to drive usage of the broadcaster’s catch-up service.
However, it will also work alongside ITV’s in-house creative resource, ITV Creative, on other advertising projects.
ITV moved its £7 million advertising in-house in December last year, ending a four-year relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The move allowed BBH to secure the advertising account for Virgin Media.
Hometown becomes the first advertising agency to work with ITV since the split.
Helen Kimber, the managing partner of Hometown, said: "The ambition for ITV, combined with our experience of working with media companies, makes this a great project to work on and we look forward to working alongside the team."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£38000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Social Account Manager Major Players Ã‚£37000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + benefits , London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Junior - Mid UX Designer/Web Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Communications Manager - Luton &/or London Stopgap £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton