Hometown lands ITV Player ad task
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
ITV has handed the start-up Hometown a brief to promote its ITV Player service.
The agency has been tasked with delivering a campaign to drive usage of the broadcaster’s catch-up service.
However, it will also work alongside ITV’s in-house creative resource, ITV Creative, on other advertising projects.
ITV moved its £7 million advertising in-house in December last year, ending a four-year relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The move allowed BBH to secure the advertising account for Virgin Media.
Hometown becomes the first advertising agency to work with ITV since the split.
Helen Kimber, the managing partner of Hometown, said: "The ambition for ITV, combined with our experience of working with media companies, makes this a great project to work on and we look forward to working alongside the team."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham