Hometown lands ITV Player ad task
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
ITV has handed the start-up Hometown a brief to promote its ITV Player service.
The agency has been tasked with delivering a campaign to drive usage of the broadcaster’s catch-up service.
However, it will also work alongside ITV’s in-house creative resource, ITV Creative, on other advertising projects.
ITV moved its £7 million advertising in-house in December last year, ending a four-year relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The move allowed BBH to secure the advertising account for Virgin Media.
Hometown becomes the first advertising agency to work with ITV since the split.
Helen Kimber, the managing partner of Hometown, said: "The ambition for ITV, combined with our experience of working with media companies, makes this a great project to work on and we look forward to working alongside the team."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Junior Packaging Designer - Global Design + Innovation Agency Gabriele Skelton £19000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager -TV and Entertainment - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Web Trading & Optimisation Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England