Co-op Food uses Christmas push to launch 'here for you for life'
The Co-operative Food is introducing a new strapline today to coincide with the launch of its multi-million pound Christmas campaign.
The "here for you for life" strapline replaces "good with food" and comes after the retailer replaced ad agency TBWA\Manchester with Leo Burnett.
Christmas television activity has been directed by 'The Full Monty' director Peter Cattaneo and is designed to highlight how the retailer "is helping families keep the show on the road this Christmas" and drive home its convenience proposition.
Steve Murrells, chief executive of The Co-operative Food, explained: "This Christmas, more than ever, people will be looking for real value close to home and, with a food store in every UK postal area, The Co-operative is perfectly placed to deliver. It also has the added benefit of stressing the longevity of, and trust in, The Co-operative."
Creative focuses on the quality and availability of The Co-op’s products and the first 30-second spot will break tonight during 'Shameless' on Channel Four, 'Neighbours' on Channel Five and 'Hollyoaks' on E4.
'Coronations Street' actress Katherine Kelly, who plays barmaid Becky, supplies the voice over for the TV campaign, which will be backed up by a national print campaign.
Some 27 different TV executions have been filmed for the Christmas push, featuring different scenarios including an unexpected guest arriving for Christmas dinner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff