Co-op Food uses Christmas push to launch 'here for you for life'
The Co-operative Food is introducing a new strapline today to coincide with the launch of its multi-million pound Christmas campaign.
The "here for you for life" strapline replaces "good with food" and comes after the retailer replaced ad agency TBWA\Manchester with Leo Burnett.
Christmas television activity has been directed by 'The Full Monty' director Peter Cattaneo and is designed to highlight how the retailer "is helping families keep the show on the road this Christmas" and drive home its convenience proposition.
Steve Murrells, chief executive of The Co-operative Food, explained: "This Christmas, more than ever, people will be looking for real value close to home and, with a food store in every UK postal area, The Co-operative is perfectly placed to deliver. It also has the added benefit of stressing the longevity of, and trust in, The Co-operative."
Creative focuses on the quality and availability of The Co-op’s products and the first 30-second spot will break tonight during 'Shameless' on Channel Four, 'Neighbours' on Channel Five and 'Hollyoaks' on E4.
'Coronations Street' actress Katherine Kelly, who plays barmaid Becky, supplies the voice over for the TV campaign, which will be backed up by a national print campaign.
Some 27 different TV executions have been filmed for the Christmas push, featuring different scenarios including an unexpected guest arriving for Christmas dinner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Upto £90K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £63000 + pension + additional benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned