Co-op Food uses Christmas push to launch 'here for you for life'
The Co-operative Food is introducing a new strapline today to coincide with the launch of its multi-million pound Christmas campaign.
The "here for you for life" strapline replaces "good with food" and comes after the retailer replaced ad agency TBWA\Manchester with Leo Burnett.
Christmas television activity has been directed by 'The Full Monty' director Peter Cattaneo and is designed to highlight how the retailer "is helping families keep the show on the road this Christmas" and drive home its convenience proposition.
Steve Murrells, chief executive of The Co-operative Food, explained: "This Christmas, more than ever, people will be looking for real value close to home and, with a food store in every UK postal area, The Co-operative is perfectly placed to deliver. It also has the added benefit of stressing the longevity of, and trust in, The Co-operative."
Creative focuses on the quality and availability of The Co-op’s products and the first 30-second spot will break tonight during 'Shameless' on Channel Four, 'Neighbours' on Channel Five and 'Hollyoaks' on E4.
'Coronations Street' actress Katherine Kelly, who plays barmaid Becky, supplies the voice over for the TV campaign, which will be backed up by a national print campaign.
Some 27 different TV executions have been filmed for the Christmas push, featuring different scenarios including an unexpected guest arriving for Christmas dinner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show