Co-op Food uses Christmas push to launch 'here for you for life'
The Co-operative Food is introducing a new strapline today to coincide with the launch of its multi-million pound Christmas campaign.
The "here for you for life" strapline replaces "good with food" and comes after the retailer replaced ad agency TBWA\Manchester with Leo Burnett.
Christmas television activity has been directed by 'The Full Monty' director Peter Cattaneo and is designed to highlight how the retailer "is helping families keep the show on the road this Christmas" and drive home its convenience proposition.
Steve Murrells, chief executive of The Co-operative Food, explained: "This Christmas, more than ever, people will be looking for real value close to home and, with a food store in every UK postal area, The Co-operative is perfectly placed to deliver. It also has the added benefit of stressing the longevity of, and trust in, The Co-operative."
Creative focuses on the quality and availability of The Co-op’s products and the first 30-second spot will break tonight during 'Shameless' on Channel Four, 'Neighbours' on Channel Five and 'Hollyoaks' on E4.
'Coronations Street' actress Katherine Kelly, who plays barmaid Becky, supplies the voice over for the TV campaign, which will be backed up by a national print campaign.
Some 27 different TV executions have been filmed for the Christmas push, featuring different scenarios including an unexpected guest arriving for Christmas dinner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New business director-part-time, boutique design agency,£55k PR Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Executive Stopgap £150 - £200 per day, Bracknell, Berkshire