UM London promotes Nick Heales to head of press
UM London has promoted Nick Heales, deputy head of press, to the position of head of press, replacing Eve Samuel-Camps who has moved to become group business director.
Heales will now lead all press negations for the agency, while Samuel-Camps will move to a client-focused role and will have a particular responsibility for the agency's luxury, fashion and premium portfolio.
As part of UM London's press team for 12 years, Heales has been responsible for award-winning press campaigns for clients such as Xbox and H&M, and has been deputy head of press since September 2011.
Prior to becoming deputy head of press, Heales was a press account director for four years.
Andy Jones, chief executive at UM London, said: "Eve's progression full-time into the role of group business director means she will be able to focus entirely on delivering effective and integrated campaigns across her portfolio of brands.
"We're delighted that Nick has grown into his new role. He has driven the team to consistently embrace print and cross-platform opportunities – UM's recent outstanding performance at this year's PPA Advertising Awards is testament to that."
Heales will be replaced as deputy head of press by press account director Martin Donnelly.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires