UM London promotes Nick Heales to head of press
UM London has promoted Nick Heales, deputy head of press, to the position of head of press, replacing Eve Samuel-Camps who has moved to become group business director.
Heales will now lead all press negations for the agency, while Samuel-Camps will move to a client-focused role and will have a particular responsibility for the agency's luxury, fashion and premium portfolio.
As part of UM London's press team for 12 years, Heales has been responsible for award-winning press campaigns for clients such as Xbox and H&M, and has been deputy head of press since September 2011.
Prior to becoming deputy head of press, Heales was a press account director for four years.
Andy Jones, chief executive at UM London, said: "Eve's progression full-time into the role of group business director means she will be able to focus entirely on delivering effective and integrated campaigns across her portfolio of brands.
"We're delighted that Nick has grown into his new role. He has driven the team to consistently embrace print and cross-platform opportunities – UM's recent outstanding performance at this year's PPA Advertising Awards is testament to that."
Heales will be replaced as deputy head of press by press account director Martin Donnelly.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham