Republic appoints Goodstuff to handle media
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:10AM
Goodstuff Communications has won the estimated £1m media business for Republic, the fashion retailer, in a competitive pitch involving undisclosed agencies.
The move comes as Republic prepares to re-launch its youth brands in November through an ongoing multi-channel campaign including outdoor, digital and print.
It is understood that MediaCom Leeds was the incumbent but it is not known if it repitched for the business.
Creative work is being handled by Karmarama.
Republic, which has more than 120 stores across the UK, stocks fashion brands such as Lipsy, American Apparel, Miss KG and Levi’s.
In 2011, Goodstuff retained the media account of Ann Summers, a client it has worked for since 2004.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Manager - London - up to £45K+attractive benefits Salt £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show