Republic appoints Goodstuff to handle media
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:10AM
Goodstuff Communications has won the estimated £1m media business for Republic, the fashion retailer, in a competitive pitch involving undisclosed agencies.
The move comes as Republic prepares to re-launch its youth brands in November through an ongoing multi-channel campaign including outdoor, digital and print.
It is understood that MediaCom Leeds was the incumbent but it is not known if it repitched for the business.
Creative work is being handled by Karmarama.
Republic, which has more than 120 stores across the UK, stocks fashion brands such as Lipsy, American Apparel, Miss KG and Levi’s.
In 2011, Goodstuff retained the media account of Ann Summers, a client it has worked for since 2004.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- CRM and Direct Mail Manager Salt £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Client Manager Stopgap £55000 per annum + pro rata - 2-3 months, London
- Freelance Artworkers Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20 - £22 per hour, Milton Keynes
- Media Manager | Global brewing company Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus , Bedfordshire
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Agencies need to make more use of audience insight, says Mark Creighton