Republic appoints Goodstuff to handle media
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:10AM
Goodstuff Communications has won the estimated £1m media business for Republic, the fashion retailer, in a competitive pitch involving undisclosed agencies.
The move comes as Republic prepares to re-launch its youth brands in November through an ongoing multi-channel campaign including outdoor, digital and print.
It is understood that MediaCom Leeds was the incumbent but it is not known if it repitched for the business.
Creative work is being handled by Karmarama.
Republic, which has more than 120 stores across the UK, stocks fashion brands such as Lipsy, American Apparel, Miss KG and Levi’s.
In 2011, Goodstuff retained the media account of Ann Summers, a client it has worked for since 2004.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 per day, Slough
- Creative Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Guildford
- Social Media Manager- Retail- London- up to £35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33000 - £35000 per annum, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad