Republic appoints Goodstuff to handle media
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:10AM
Goodstuff Communications has won the estimated £1m media business for Republic, the fashion retailer, in a competitive pitch involving undisclosed agencies.
The move comes as Republic prepares to re-launch its youth brands in November through an ongoing multi-channel campaign including outdoor, digital and print.
It is understood that MediaCom Leeds was the incumbent but it is not known if it repitched for the business.
Creative work is being handled by Karmarama.
Republic, which has more than 120 stores across the UK, stocks fashion brands such as Lipsy, American Apparel, Miss KG and Levi’s.
In 2011, Goodstuff retained the media account of Ann Summers, a client it has worked for since 2004.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London