Republic appoints Goodstuff to handle media
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:10AM
Goodstuff Communications has won the estimated £1m media business for Republic, the fashion retailer, in a competitive pitch involving undisclosed agencies.
The move comes as Republic prepares to re-launch its youth brands in November through an ongoing multi-channel campaign including outdoor, digital and print.
It is understood that MediaCom Leeds was the incumbent but it is not known if it repitched for the business.
Creative work is being handled by Karmarama.
Republic, which has more than 120 stores across the UK, stocks fashion brands such as Lipsy, American Apparel, Miss KG and Levi’s.
In 2011, Goodstuff retained the media account of Ann Summers, a client it has worked for since 2004.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control