OgilvyOne captures £50m Department of Health brief
The Department of Health has appointed OgilvyOne to its £50 million consolidated digital and direct account after a "winner-takes-all" pitch.
The agency won the business after a pitch against Proximity London, Partners Andrews Aldridge, DraftFCB and Kitcatt Nohr Digitas.
Between 20 and 30 shops were initially invited to a briefing before 15 were shortlisted. Five were eventually invited to the pitch for the account.
The DH previously used agencies including Partners Andrews Aldridge, CMW, EHS 4D, Iris and Kitcatt Nohr Digitas across its direct marketing and digital accounts.
The decision to consolidate into OgilvyOne is part of the department's efforts to create efficiencies in a bid to make it "easier" to get its message across.
OgilvyOne will now handle the direct and digital activity across initiatives including the high-profile Change4Life campaign and a dementia awareness drive.
In September, the DH retained Dare and Now, as part of Team EDC, to handle the ad account for its high-profile anti-smoking campaign. The agencies beat McCann London, Mother, DLKW Lowe, M&C Saatchi and Wieden & Kennedy to the business.
Separately, the Government Procurement Service's review of its communications frameworks is ongoing. A decision on the creative services element is due in December.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood