Friday to handle Vodafone Euro task
Vodafone has appointed the independent agency Friday to handle its pan-European digital account.
Friday, which won the business after a pitch through AAR, will be responsible for developing Vodafone's online user experience and digital strategy across major markets in Europe. This will then be implemented in specific markets by Vodafone's local shops.
Vodafone does not currently retain an agency in this international role. Separately, the telecoms giant's review of its UK digital agency roster is ongoing.
The bulk of Vodafone's non-digital advertising account is handled by WPP via its dedicated Team Red unit. WPP's grip on Vodafone's ad business was strengthened last year with the appointment of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to its £47 million account.
However, the Omnicom network OMD handles Vodafone's media planning and buying.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Paid Search Manager (Chinese market) - London - £45K + benefits Salt £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Online Marketing Manager - London - up to £43,000 Salt £40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account