Friday to handle Vodafone Euro task
Vodafone has appointed the independent agency Friday to handle its pan-European digital account.
Friday, which won the business after a pitch through AAR, will be responsible for developing Vodafone's online user experience and digital strategy across major markets in Europe. This will then be implemented in specific markets by Vodafone's local shops.
Vodafone does not currently retain an agency in this international role. Separately, the telecoms giant's review of its UK digital agency roster is ongoing.
The bulk of Vodafone's non-digital advertising account is handled by WPP via its dedicated Team Red unit. WPP's grip on Vodafone's ad business was strengthened last year with the appointment of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to its £47 million account.
However, the Omnicom network OMD handles Vodafone's media planning and buying.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Director Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£230 - Ã‚£250 per day, City of London
- MidWeight Digital Designer - Agency Nakama £25,000 - £35000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Account executive - branding and design agency, Ã‚£22k Gabriele Skelton £18000 - £22000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director - Digital Global Agency Nakama £80,000 - £100,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Studio Manager Network Career Consultants Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£60000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake