Speedo kicks off digital ad review
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:30AM
Speedo, the swimwear brand, is reviewing its digital account across the UK and Europe.
The brand has approached agencies directly and is expected to appoint an agency to focus on digital communications and its websites in the UK and Europe.
Speedo recently revealed that it plans to drive a deeper emotional connection with consumers as part of its three-year brand exercise.
The brand currently works with a number of agencies on its digital account, including Iris. The shop was behind a campaign that launched last year to encourage consumers to share their most memorable swims and develop an online community, complete with blogs, videos and photos.
The "unforgettable swims" campaign broke across digital, press, retail and promotional and focused on a dedicated website.
Speedo saw huge success at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Close to 60 per cent of gold medallists in the pool wore Speedos.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne