Speedo kicks off digital ad review
Speedo, the swimwear brand, is reviewing its digital account across the UK and Europe.
The brand has approached agencies directly and is expected to appoint an agency to focus on digital communications and its websites in the UK and Europe.
Speedo recently revealed that it plans to drive a deeper emotional connection with consumers as part of its three-year brand exercise.
The brand currently works with a number of agencies on its digital account, including Iris. The shop was behind a campaign that launched last year to encourage consumers to share their most memorable swims and develop an online community, complete with blogs, videos and photos.
The "unforgettable swims" campaign broke across digital, press, retail and promotional and focused on a dedicated website.
Speedo saw huge success at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Close to 60 per cent of gold medallists in the pool wore Speedos.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- E-commerce Assistant Trading Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, South West England / Gloucestershire
- Ecommerce Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £50000 - £75000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film