Paul Evans joins Clear Channel from Xbox
Clear Channel International has appointed Paul Evans, the EMEA head of media at Microsoft's Xbox, as its marketing director.
Evans, who replaces Anthony Xydis, will have responsibility for CCI's marketing strategy, covering all markets outside the US.
Evans joins the outdoor company on 7 November and will report to Pru Parkinson, the global head of brand at the parent company Clear Channel Outdoor.
At Xbox since June 2009, Evans led its media planning and buying function. He was part of the launch team for Kinect for Xbox 360 and Windows 8. Before joining Xbox, Evans held marketing and media roles at Nestle, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Kimberly-Clark.
Parkinson said: "Paul will play a critical role in shaping our transformative offering to global advertisers and sharing new ways for brands to meet people out-of-home."
Xydis left CCI in July to return to his native Australia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £180 - £190 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project / Studio Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Design & Deployment Manager Better Placed Recruitment £60000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus,Pension,Car Allow etc, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Community Manager - Global Luxury Fashion Brand Gemini Search £26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Night shift Annual Report Artworker Network Career Consultants £25 - £35 per hour, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- National Trust launches debut TV campaign