Paul Evans joins Clear Channel from Xbox
Clear Channel International has appointed Paul Evans, the EMEA head of media at Microsoft's Xbox, as its marketing director.
Evans, who replaces Anthony Xydis, will have responsibility for CCI's marketing strategy, covering all markets outside the US.
Evans joins the outdoor company on 7 November and will report to Pru Parkinson, the global head of brand at the parent company Clear Channel Outdoor.
At Xbox since June 2009, Evans led its media planning and buying function. He was part of the launch team for Kinect for Xbox 360 and Windows 8. Before joining Xbox, Evans held marketing and media roles at Nestle, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Kimberly-Clark.
Parkinson said: "Paul will play a critical role in shaping our transformative offering to global advertisers and sharing new ways for brands to meet people out-of-home."
Xydis left CCI in July to return to his native Australia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer - Innovative Tech Company ADLIB Upto £35k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Sales Manager/Director Ultimate Asset Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£80000 per annum + Uncapped Commission + Benefits + Stock, West End
- Head of Media Mental Health Foundation £45,426 - £47,500 pa, London SE1
- Social Media Manager - Creative Tech Company ADLIB £23k - £30k on experience, Bristol
- eCommerce Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB up to £30,000 + benefits, Devon
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake