Paul Evans joins Clear Channel from Xbox
Clear Channel International has appointed Paul Evans, the EMEA head of media at Microsoft's Xbox, as its marketing director.
Evans, who replaces Anthony Xydis, will have responsibility for CCI's marketing strategy, covering all markets outside the US.
Evans joins the outdoor company on 7 November and will report to Pru Parkinson, the global head of brand at the parent company Clear Channel Outdoor.
At Xbox since June 2009, Evans led its media planning and buying function. He was part of the launch team for Kinect for Xbox 360 and Windows 8. Before joining Xbox, Evans held marketing and media roles at Nestle, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Kimberly-Clark.
Parkinson said: "Paul will play a critical role in shaping our transformative offering to global advertisers and sharing new ways for brands to meet people out-of-home."
Xydis left CCI in July to return to his native Australia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - various accounts - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- Account Manager - Global Omnichannel Marketing Analytics Leader Recruitment Revolution £25,000 to £35,000 + 10% bonus + pension, Brighton, East Sussex
- Community Marketing Coordinator - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Advertising Technology Executive - Media Owner (Music & Ents) Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards