Paul Evans joins Clear Channel from Xbox
Clear Channel International has appointed Paul Evans, the EMEA head of media at Microsoft's Xbox, as its marketing director.
Evans, who replaces Anthony Xydis, will have responsibility for CCI's marketing strategy, covering all markets outside the US.
Evans joins the outdoor company on 7 November and will report to Pru Parkinson, the global head of brand at the parent company Clear Channel Outdoor.
At Xbox since June 2009, Evans led its media planning and buying function. He was part of the launch team for Kinect for Xbox 360 and Windows 8. Before joining Xbox, Evans held marketing and media roles at Nestle, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Kimberly-Clark.
Parkinson said: "Paul will play a critical role in shaping our transformative offering to global advertisers and sharing new ways for brands to meet people out-of-home."
Xydis left CCI in July to return to his native Australia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Digital Designers Source £250 - £425 per day, London
- Mid Weight Strategic Comms Planner JEFFERSON £45-50k plus benefits , London (Greater)
- Marketing Account Manager / Client Liaison Manager Guru Careers £25 - 32k DOE, Based in Haddenham, Aylesbury, Bucks (HP17) - Commutable from Oxford, Bicester, High Wycombe
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Manager (Planning) Save the Children £36,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity