Paul Evans joins Clear Channel from Xbox
Clear Channel International has appointed Paul Evans, the EMEA head of media at Microsoft's Xbox, as its marketing director.
Evans, who replaces Anthony Xydis, will have responsibility for CCI's marketing strategy, covering all markets outside the US.
Evans joins the outdoor company on 7 November and will report to Pru Parkinson, the global head of brand at the parent company Clear Channel Outdoor.
At Xbox since June 2009, Evans led its media planning and buying function. He was part of the launch team for Kinect for Xbox 360 and Windows 8. Before joining Xbox, Evans held marketing and media roles at Nestle, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Kimberly-Clark.
Parkinson said: "Paul will play a critical role in shaping our transformative offering to global advertisers and sharing new ways for brands to meet people out-of-home."
Xydis left CCI in July to return to his native Australia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film