Geox announces worldwide media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:50AM
Geox, the Italian footwear brand, is reviewing its global media planning and buying arrangements.
ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent on the European business. It is understood that the review covers an estimated 40 markets worldwide.
The review is being led out of the company's Italian headquarters in Montebelluna. Giovanna Birti, the customer intelligence director at Geox, is understood to be assisting with the review.
The company was founded in 1995 by Mario Moretti Polegato. The brand has patented a breathable system, that does not let in rainwater and allows the foot to breathe.
In the past two years, the company has branched out to target sports enthusiasts.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of SEO & Content Marketing - Cheshire ASG £30,000 - £40,000 , Cheshire/ Merseyside
- Group Account Director - Maternity cover (9-12 months) Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Creative Designer STI Group Salary will be commensurate with age and experience, Gillinghham
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%