Geox announces worldwide media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:50AM
Geox, the Italian footwear brand, is reviewing its global media planning and buying arrangements.
ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent on the European business. It is understood that the review covers an estimated 40 markets worldwide.
The review is being led out of the company's Italian headquarters in Montebelluna. Giovanna Birti, the customer intelligence director at Geox, is understood to be assisting with the review.
The company was founded in 1995 by Mario Moretti Polegato. The brand has patented a breathable system, that does not let in rainwater and allows the foot to breathe.
In the past two years, the company has branched out to target sports enthusiasts.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne