Geox announces worldwide media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:50AM
Geox, the Italian footwear brand, is reviewing its global media planning and buying arrangements.
ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent on the European business. It is understood that the review covers an estimated 40 markets worldwide.
The review is being led out of the company's Italian headquarters in Montebelluna. Giovanna Birti, the customer intelligence director at Geox, is understood to be assisting with the review.
The company was founded in 1995 by Mario Moretti Polegato. The brand has patented a breathable system, that does not let in rainwater and allows the foot to breathe.
In the past two years, the company has branched out to target sports enthusiasts.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Support Executive Pitch Consultants £16000 - £18000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Marketing Manager Knightsbridge £50K - £65K per Annum + Benefits + Growth Opportunities, Luton, Bedfordshire