R/GA London hires Fallon's Campos
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:40AM
R/GA London has hired Raphael Campos from Fallon as a creative director across the agency's Unilever business.
Campos, who will report to the executive creative director, George Prest, has been a digital creative director at Fallon since April last year, working on accounts such as Orange and Cadbury.
Before Fallon, Campos was a design director at Glue London working on Bacardi, Toyota and Sony.
In the past, he has worked as a senior art director at Curious Group on clients including Dell and Adidas.
Unilever appointed R/GA as its global digital agency of record for its Rexona brand, known as Sure in the UK, in February. R/GA also works on other Unilever brands including Magnum, PG Tips and Marmite.
Prest said: "Raphael is a proven operator on both sides of the traditional/digital landscape. He's just the sort of person we need to help us drive our Unilever business forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot