R/GA London hires Fallon's Campos
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:40AM
R/GA London has hired Raphael Campos from Fallon as a creative director across the agency's Unilever business.
Campos, who will report to the executive creative director, George Prest, has been a digital creative director at Fallon since April last year, working on accounts such as Orange and Cadbury.
Before Fallon, Campos was a design director at Glue London working on Bacardi, Toyota and Sony.
In the past, he has worked as a senior art director at Curious Group on clients including Dell and Adidas.
Unilever appointed R/GA as its global digital agency of record for its Rexona brand, known as Sure in the UK, in February. R/GA also works on other Unilever brands including Magnum, PG Tips and Marmite.
Prest said: "Raphael is a proven operator on both sides of the traditional/digital landscape. He's just the sort of person we need to help us drive our Unilever business forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media