R/GA London hires Fallon's Campos
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:40AM
R/GA London has hired Raphael Campos from Fallon as a creative director across the agency's Unilever business.
Campos, who will report to the executive creative director, George Prest, has been a digital creative director at Fallon since April last year, working on accounts such as Orange and Cadbury.
Before Fallon, Campos was a design director at Glue London working on Bacardi, Toyota and Sony.
In the past, he has worked as a senior art director at Curious Group on clients including Dell and Adidas.
Unilever appointed R/GA as its global digital agency of record for its Rexona brand, known as Sure in the UK, in February. R/GA also works on other Unilever brands including Magnum, PG Tips and Marmite.
Prest said: "Raphael is a proven operator on both sides of the traditional/digital landscape. He's just the sort of person we need to help us drive our Unilever business forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart