R/GA London hires Fallon's Campos
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:40AM
R/GA London has hired Raphael Campos from Fallon as a creative director across the agency's Unilever business.
Campos, who will report to the executive creative director, George Prest, has been a digital creative director at Fallon since April last year, working on accounts such as Orange and Cadbury.
Before Fallon, Campos was a design director at Glue London working on Bacardi, Toyota and Sony.
In the past, he has worked as a senior art director at Curious Group on clients including Dell and Adidas.
Unilever appointed R/GA as its global digital agency of record for its Rexona brand, known as Sure in the UK, in February. R/GA also works on other Unilever brands including Magnum, PG Tips and Marmite.
Prest said: "Raphael is a proven operator on both sides of the traditional/digital landscape. He's just the sort of person we need to help us drive our Unilever business forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Sales - Entertainment Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake