R/GA London hires Fallon's Campos
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:40AM
R/GA London has hired Raphael Campos from Fallon as a creative director across the agency's Unilever business.
Campos, who will report to the executive creative director, George Prest, has been a digital creative director at Fallon since April last year, working on accounts such as Orange and Cadbury.
Before Fallon, Campos was a design director at Glue London working on Bacardi, Toyota and Sony.
In the past, he has worked as a senior art director at Curious Group on clients including Dell and Adidas.
Unilever appointed R/GA as its global digital agency of record for its Rexona brand, known as Sure in the UK, in February. R/GA also works on other Unilever brands including Magnum, PG Tips and Marmite.
Prest said: "Raphael is a proven operator on both sides of the traditional/digital landscape. He's just the sort of person we need to help us drive our Unilever business forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy