Antidote wins £7m Hastings Direct job
Hastings Direct, the insurance company, has appointed Antidote to handle its £7 million advertising account.
The agency won the business after a three-way pitch against St Luke's and Johnny Fearless. The review, which began in August, was handled by Creativebrief.
The appointment comes as the brand looks to build its profile after a four-year TV advertising hiatus. It had preferred instead to concentrate on developing its business through aggregators.
Hastings Direct's last TV campaign launched in 2008 and was created by the integrated agency Story. The ad included a cartoon knight and its brand mascot, Harry. It featured the strapline: "Do your thing."
Hastings Direct currently works with Rapp on its media planning and buying, as well as some direct marketing projects. That relationship is unaffected by the review. Hastings has also previously worked with MediaVest Manchester on SEO.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham