Antidote wins £7m Hastings Direct job
Hastings Direct, the insurance company, has appointed Antidote to handle its £7 million advertising account.
The agency won the business after a three-way pitch against St Luke's and Johnny Fearless. The review, which began in August, was handled by Creativebrief.
The appointment comes as the brand looks to build its profile after a four-year TV advertising hiatus. It had preferred instead to concentrate on developing its business through aggregators.
Hastings Direct's last TV campaign launched in 2008 and was created by the integrated agency Story. The ad included a cartoon knight and its brand mascot, Harry. It featured the strapline: "Do your thing."
Hastings Direct currently works with Rapp on its media planning and buying, as well as some direct marketing projects. That relationship is unaffected by the review. Hastings has also previously worked with MediaVest Manchester on SEO.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief