Antidote wins £7m Hastings Direct job
Hastings Direct, the insurance company, has appointed Antidote to handle its £7 million advertising account.
The agency won the business after a three-way pitch against St Luke's and Johnny Fearless. The review, which began in August, was handled by Creativebrief.
The appointment comes as the brand looks to build its profile after a four-year TV advertising hiatus. It had preferred instead to concentrate on developing its business through aggregators.
Hastings Direct's last TV campaign launched in 2008 and was created by the integrated agency Story. The ad included a cartoon knight and its brand mascot, Harry. It featured the strapline: "Do your thing."
Hastings Direct currently works with Rapp on its media planning and buying, as well as some direct marketing projects. That relationship is unaffected by the review. Hastings has also previously worked with MediaVest Manchester on SEO.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Sales Executive/Account Manager Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, West End
- Ecommerce Product Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Sales Manager- Multiplatform Solutions Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, City of London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign