Antidote wins £7m Hastings Direct job
Hastings Direct, the insurance company, has appointed Antidote to handle its £7 million advertising account.
The agency won the business after a three-way pitch against St Luke's and Johnny Fearless. The review, which began in August, was handled by Creativebrief.
The appointment comes as the brand looks to build its profile after a four-year TV advertising hiatus. It had preferred instead to concentrate on developing its business through aggregators.
Hastings Direct's last TV campaign launched in 2008 and was created by the integrated agency Story. The ad included a cartoon knight and its brand mascot, Harry. It featured the strapline: "Do your thing."
Hastings Direct currently works with Rapp on its media planning and buying, as well as some direct marketing projects. That relationship is unaffected by the review. Hastings has also previously worked with MediaVest Manchester on SEO.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB