Antidote wins £7m Hastings Direct job
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 12:00PM
Hastings Direct, the insurance company, has appointed Antidote to handle its £7 million advertising account.
The agency won the business after a three-way pitch against St Luke's and Johnny Fearless. The review, which began in August, was handled by Creativebrief.
The appointment comes as the brand looks to build its profile after a four-year TV advertising hiatus. It had preferred instead to concentrate on developing its business through aggregators.
Hastings Direct's last TV campaign launched in 2008 and was created by the integrated agency Story. The ad included a cartoon knight and its brand mascot, Harry. It featured the strapline: "Do your thing."
Hastings Direct currently works with Rapp on its media planning and buying, as well as some direct marketing projects. That relationship is unaffected by the review. Hastings has also previously worked with MediaVest Manchester on SEO.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Category Manager - Drinks Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, Berkshire
- Creative Producer/PM Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Project Manager - Digital Agency Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Print Project Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote